HolidayPass PREMIUM - San Vigilio/san martin - dolomites
At the start of the winter holiday season of 2018/19, hosts throughout the entire your holiday region will begin to offer all holiday makers (aged 6 or above) on arrival (no before) a “Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass / Holidaypass”. This pass allows free use of public transport in South Tyrol.
The “Holidaypass Premium”:
a) may be issued to any holiday maker staying in accommodation which is a registered member of the local tourism association (TA), since the pass is funded by membership subscriptions and revenue from TA services;
b) entitles holders to use, for the duration of their holiday, all Ski busses and public transport in the South Tyrol PTE (ski buses only in Pustertal/Val Pusteria (Alta Badia), public buses, city buses, regional trains), as well as the following cablecars: Mühlbach-Meransen, Jenesien, Ritten, Mendel and the Renon-Ritten train.
▪ The pass does not include free use for Nigthliner, of long-distance trains (Intercity, Eurocity, Euronight, Eurostar), bicycles (7 €/day), dogs (single ticket or Mobilcard Junior) and other pets is subject to a charge!
c) is only valid once the name of the guest and their retention time has been entered on the rear side;
d) must be stamped on every bus ride / before entering any train;
e) may NOT be sold;
f) is valid for up to 7 days after being stamped for the first time. Guests who are staying longer than seven days will receive a second ticket;
g) shall be distributed via the Tourism Associations according to TA rules;
h) may NOT be sold;
i) shall be distributed via the TA according to TA rules;
j) For Premium indications visit the Website from specifically Tourist office.
Specifying the geographic area of use
Public buses and regional trains as far as the following borders:
▪ North: train line 100 as far as Brenner/Brennero
▪ South: train line 100 as far as Trento
▪ East: train line 400 as far as Vierschach / on the “Dobbiaco-Cortina” route, may be used only SAD buses.
▪ Map of routes: download: https://www.sii.bz.it/de/siipdfOldtimetables
▪ Visit https://www.sii.bz.it/de/siipdftimetables to view timetables online, or download as a PDF file.
B Regulations for using public transport
Subject to change.