There are several ways to buy a skipass:
- Only online purchase: The ticket must be purchased online, and then it can be picked up at the ticket offices in the valley stations.
- Ticket Self Service: There are two possibilities here: The ski pass can either be purchased directly at the automated cashboxes or you can buy the ticket online and then pick it up at the so-called "Ticket Box" in the valley stations (Riscone-Reischach, Valdaora-Olang, San Vigilio-St. Vigil, Miara, Piz de Plaies and Piculin).
- Direct to lift (DTL): You must have the rechargeable "My Dolomiti Card" and a credit card of the Visa or Mastercard circuit (not prepaid). The price of a one-day ski pass - ski resort or Dolomiti Superski - or a half-day resort pass will be charged directly to your credit card.
- Hotel Skipass Service: The ticket must be purchased online, and then the purchased ticket will be picked up from your booked accommodation. You can pick up your ticket directly at your accommodation (order at least 48 hours before).
- Skipass Check-In: Here you have the possibility to buy the ticket at the reception of your accommodation.
- Purchase of the ticket at the cash desk in the valley stations