1. The following general terms and conditions regulate the contractual relationship established through the purchase of the skipasses and points value cards issued by Dolomiti Superski and by the adhering local Valley Consortia and therefore define the rights and obligations of card holders with regard to their use. Both of the aforementioned are transport documents, enabling - within the geographic area of validity they cover - their holders to use the transport and skiing facilities of the companies members to the 12 Valley Consortia adhering to the Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski (Cortina d’Ampezzo, Kronplatz - Plan de Corones, Alta Badia, Val Gardena / Seiser Alm, Val di Fassa / Carezza, Arabba / Marmolada, 3 Zinnen Dolomites, Val di Fiemme / Obereggen, San Martino di Castrozza / Rolle Pass, Gitschberg Jochtal - Brixen, Alpe Lusia / San Pellegrino, Civetta).
2. Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski and the adhering 12 Valley Consortia act on the strength of a specific agency agreement (with disclosed principal) assigned to them by the named companies (the principal contractors) who are exclusively responsible for the management and operation of the respective lifts and their connected services. These operators and the users are therefore the sole and exclusive contracting parties to the present agreement. Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski and the local Valley Consortia may not be considered as part of such agreement and will not take on any kind of liability.
3. The skipass is a strictly personal document and may carry the name and surname and/or a photo of its holder. The skipass may not be transferred, even free of charge, nor exchanged or altered. Its duration cannot be changed. A valley skipass cannot be substituted by a Dolomiti Superski skipass or vice versa. The skipasses (with exception of the My Dolomiti Cards) show the days of validity and carry an additional sign, consisting in the letters M-F-S-J or K, indicating M=Male, F=Female, S=Senior (born before 26/11/1957), J=Junior (born after 26/11/2006) and K=Child (born after 26/11/2014). Skipasses with seasonal validity (season skipasses, Superski Family skipasses, days at choice in the season skipasses) are only valid in the winter season of issue.
4. The points value card is not a personal skipass, being therefore transferable to other parties. Its validity covers exclusively the winter season in which it is issued for. At the moment of purchase the points value card will have a credit balance of 600, 1,000 or 2,100 units, depending on the kind of card chosen. Every time the holder uses the card, the credit balance on the card will be diminished by the number of units required for using the specific lift the holder accesses, as indicated analytically in the appropriate section on the website www.dolomitisuperski.com.
The personalized points value cards with residual units issued in the 2021-22 season due to the green COVID-19 certification requirement and valid for two consecutive winter seasons according to the at that time current contractual conditions must be reactivated for the 2022-23 season at a central sales office, if expired, where they can also be made transferable at no extra charge.
5. The ordinary skiing season starts on 03/12/2022 and ends on 11/04/2023, unless the opening date is postponed or the closing date is anticipated due to the health emergency or the current energy crisis.
All skipasses of the Valley Consortia or Dolomiti Superski offered for sale will be accepted, in the respective period and territory of validity at the operating lifts. Users acknowledge that, in view of the current situation on the energy market and the unpredictability of the development of energy supply costs, the decision regarding the opening of lifts and ski slopes is made on a daily basis, autonomously and at the discretion of the individual lift operators and the users therefore declare:
(a) that they are aware of the resulting risk that the number of usable lifts and skiable slopes may be severely limited, and also that it may be absolutely impossible to ski due to the closure of all lifts, as well as of the risk that the number of usable lifts and skiable slopes may change from day to day;
(b) that having seen the different types of skipasses available and the relative prices, to consider the purchase of the chosen ski pass to be advantageous in accordance to their personal needs, despite the risk (which they expressly accept and assume) that the ski lifts may not be in operation due to the indisputable decision of the relative operators;
(c) to expressly accept the exclusion of any form of reimbursement, rebalancing or indemnification in such cases and in any case to renounce to each of those actions.
A periodically updated list published on the website www.dolomitisuperski.com will indicate the lifts and ski slopes open for each single day. This list must be consulted prior the purchase of the skipass.
The usability of the ski lifts and therefore of the ski pass may be restricted as a result of regulations arising from health emergencies (such as, by way of example, the obligation to possess the so-called Green Pass or other similar certification, the respect of quota limits or the reservation of the ski day). As a consequence of such regulations, some products may no longer be available for sale or their characteristics may be changed (e.g. transferability), and the normal sales and access procedures (e.g. daily ski pass activation) may have to be adapted. Users hereby expressly declare that they accept such changes and limitations, without any right of withdrawal or reimbursement for the users, who therefore assume all risks in this regard and waive all claims.
Before the opening date and after the closing date of the ski season, individual lifts or groups of lifts may be in operation. In such cases, the all-season skipasses, the Superski Family skipasses, the days at choice in the season skipasses, the points value cards and other skipasses that are on sale will be accepted on operating facilities from the moment of opening until 01/05/2023. At the beginning and at the end of the season (and particularly after 19/03/2023) some specific lifts system facilities, groups of lift system facilities or also larger areas could not be operational and ski slopes may be subject to restrictions accordingly to the circumstances specified in article 6 of the present General Terms and Conditions, as well as due to influx of skiers and safety reasons or slope and snow conditions. Potential inactivity of lift system facilities will depend on the owners’ or operators’ autonomous decision which Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski and the adhering Valley Consortia are not entitled to interfere with, resulting therefore beyond their sphere of competence.
6. No guarantee is given that all lifts of the Dolomiti Superski area will be open and functioning uninterruptedly nor that all ski slopes will be accessible and usable during the entire skiing season, as defined in article 5 above. Facilities’ operation and slope’s use depend on factors beyond the control of their owners or operators, such as – for example – weather, snow, security and safety conditions, lift failures or damages, availability of energy sources and related supply costs that allow an economic balance in the operation of lift facilities, pestilences, epidemics and/or pandemics, instructions or indications issued by authorities and other causes of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances. Save the other ordinary remedies and actions in case of breach of contract, in all mentioned cases, any form of reimbursement or indemnity is excluded and, as an exception to the provisions of art. 1463 and 1464 of the Italian civil code, any form of economic or contractual rebalancing measure is expressly excluded if the subsequent impossibility or the excessive costs to perform or to use the lifts derives from a cause not attributable (as in the cases exemplified above) to Dolomiti Superski, to the local Valley Consortia or to the adhering facilities’ operators.
7. In order to benefit from the special rates for Seniors (S), Juniors (J) and Children (K), in the cases and in the extent indicated in the information leaflets and on the website www.dolomitisuperski.com, interested individuals must present themselves personally at the sales offices and provide valid ID’s (not replaceable by self-certification or similar procedures) and – in specific cases - a proof of family status, attesting the possession of the requirements entitling to the provided discounts, in accordance with the indications contained in the price lists available at the sales offices or on the web site www.dolomitisuperski.com. In some areas, these types of skipasses may also be available at automatic ticket machines with adapted issuing procedures. In the cases indicated in the information leaflets and on the website where a free skipass is issued for children under 8 years of age (e.g. consecutive multi-day skipasses), these are available only in connection with the simultaneous purchase by an accompanying adult of a skipass of the same kind and period, which the free pass will be linked to. For each purchased adult skipass only one free child skipass can be issued.
8. In case of purchase of skipasses for minors, the accompanying adult declares that he/she is aware of the civil liabilities related to the supervision of minors, also during their use of the lifts, and acknowledges the provisions laid down in the code of conduct provided for by Law no. 363/2003 and Legislative Decree no. 40/2021 (and subsequent amendments and additions), as well as all others - inclusive of those issued by local authorities at a provincial or regional level - in order to regulate the subject matter in question. The use of lift system and skiing facilities by minors will occur under the exclusive liability, control, and supervision of the adult companion. The user is aware that minors under the age of 18 must wear a protective helmet that complies with the characteristics prescribed by legislative decree 40/2021 and that, pursuant to Articles 17, paragraph 2, and 29 of legislative decree 40/2021, breach of the obligation is sanctioned with a pecuniary administrative sanction imposed by the Public Authorities responsible for control.
9. Online purchase: For some types of skipasses price reductions for online purchase are applied under certain conditions, which are available on the website www.dolomitisuperski.com. Dolomiti Superski and the Valley consortia do not assume any guarantee regarding the uninterrupted functioning of the online shop. These reductions do not apply under any circumstances in case of purchase at the physical cash desks, not even in the case of malfunctioning of the website and the online shop. Even if the ski pass or a voucher is purchased prior to the start of the period of validity, art. 13 applies, according to which the purchase price is never refundable, by way of example, not even in the event of non-use or only partial use, cancelled holidays, unforeseen commitments, illness, etc. online purchased skipasses and vouchers are valid in the winter season of issue only. In instances where some of the information provided by the applicant during the online purchase process should result incorrect - therefore requiring the issue of a new skipass - an amount of € 10.00 (ten) will be charged as administration fee for any pass issued in substitution. The purchase of the skipass is not subject to the right of withdrawal provided by Consumer Protection Law (art. 47 and 59 legislative decree 206/2005).
10. Owners and operators of lifts are not responsible or liable neither for damages arising from improper use of their facilities nor for the consequences of card holders’ incorrect and illicit behavior performed during their attendance at the lift, the ski slopes, and its surrounding areas. Strict compliance is required with the Facility User Guidelines as displayed at the departure points of all facilities.
11. Upon request of both the staff operating the facilities as well as the control inspectors, skipasses or points value cards must be shown, and the holder must consent his/her identification by exhibition of a valid ID card.
12. Pass holders understand and accept that any improper or incorrect use of the skipass (e.g. its use by a different person than the skipass owner) or of the points value card will lead to its immediate withdrawal, annulment or suspension of it. The control of the correct use of the passes can also be carried out by remote monitoring and after the pass’ use through the Gate Camera control system that has been installed on some facilities. In the event of misuse of free skipasses granted to children under 8 years of age (i.e. born after 26/11/2014), both the free skipass and the correspondingly linked adult skipass will be blocked and/or withdrawn. For each case of misuse of the Superski Family skipasses, 10 (ten) ski days will be deducted from the total amount of ski days available at the moment of the abuse’s ascertaining. Skipasses and points value cards may also be withdrawn or suspended or annulled by personnel of the competent controlling authorities in case of any violation of provisions set by national, regional or local regulations. Any abuse will be prosecuted according to law and through any legal action or proceeding deemed necessary or proper for ascertaining the offender’s criminal (e.g. for fraud – art. 640 of the Italian penal code) and civil liability.
13. In case the skipass or the points value card are not used at all or only partially used, withdrawn, annulled, suspended or deliberately damaged, no substitution will occur and no right to refund or reimbursement will be acknowledged.
14. Lost skipasses or points value cards (with exception of deposit cards, for instance issued by lifts without cash desk), are eligible for replacement within their validity period. In order to prevent improper use by third parties, holders will have to access one of the central issuing points and apply for substitution by presenting a valid ID and the purchase attest or, in case of skipasses enabled on a My Dolomiti Card, by providing the original number of the lost skipass. Replaced skipasses or points value cards will be valid right after the validation of the substitution request and the disablement of the lost card. An amount of € 10.00 (ten) for administration fees and office costs will be charged, which will not be refunded, even if the original document is subsequently found.
15. Only in case of skiing accidents, holders may receive a partial reimbursement of the price paid for their skipass, (with exception of Superski Family skipasses and the points value cards), provided that the ownership of the ski pass is unequivocally proven by the person requesting the reimbursement and provided that the holder does not have any insurance coverage that provides even a partial reimbursement of the ski pass price in the event of an accident. Partial reimbursement will be limited to the days following the day of reimbursement request and restitution of the skipasses at the central points of sale. Therefore, daily as well as intra-day skipasses cannot be reimbursed. Applications for reimbursement are to be presented at the central sales offices within 15 (fifteen) days from the accident or, in case of hospitalization, from discharge, together with the following documents:
-the physical skipass;
-a copy of the accident report issued by the ski facility first-aid operators or a medical certificate (issued by a doctor practicing - on a regular basis - in the Dolomiti Superski area, by a public local facility or by the hospital to which the patient was taken to), attesting that the one suffered was actually a skiing accident, preventing the patient from continuing any further practice of sports activities.
Individuals accompanying the injured holder are not entitled to apply for reimbursement. For multiday skipasses the reimbursement will be calculated by subtracting from the purchased ticket’s price the amount charged for a same skipass type having a duration equal to the period from validity’s beginning of the original skipass to the day of original pass’ return and of filling in of the reimbursement application (included). All-season skipasses will be reimbursed by dividing the purchased price by 20 (twenty) – being such figure based on the assumption that, according to ordinary habits, the card holders will be using the pass for 20 skiing days - and by multiplying the average daily price obtained with the number of not used days, until reaching the maximum of the 20 skiing days. Thus, all-season skipasses already used for at least 20 days will not entitle their holders to apply for reimbursement. The number of days eligible for reimbursement is in any case limited to the days spendable before the season’s end. The 5 days validity of the pass in the areas of Skirama Dolomiti Adamello-Brenta, and the ski areas managed by Brentonico Ski Srl, Funivie Lagorai Spa and Panarotta Srl will not be considered for reimbursement.
16. The skipass and the points value card are indispensable and irreplaceable transport documents for the transportation of the card holder on the lifts, as described in art.1. Both tickets can never be replaced nor refunded, except the cases explicitly defined and regulated by conditions determined in art. 14 and 15.
17. The skipass or points value card is temporarily assigned to their holders under terms of loan for use. The holder is responsible for the ticket’s proper use and conservation, which remains property of the issuing office.
18. The skipass and the points value card, being a transport document necessary to access the lifts within the limits of articles 4 and 5, function as a tax receipt (Ministerial Decree of 30/06/1992 and subsequent amendments and additions) and must be retained for the entire duration of the lifts’ use.
19. Skiers ski exclusively at their own risk. Slope routes are to be chosen and speed must be adapted to the skiers’ personal skills and abilities. Skiers have also to take into proper account terrain conditions, visibility, snow and meteorological conditions, indications provided on sign-posts as well as operation time of lift system and skiing facilities. Skiers are, moreover, bound to observe all provincial and regional regulations in force as well as the rules of the code of conduct provided for by Law no. 363/2003 and Legislative Decree no. 40/2021 (and subsequent amendments) and those displayed in the skipass sales offices, at the lifts or available at the web site www.dolomitisuperski.com. The user is aware that it is mandatory to hold a valid liability insurance policy to cover damage or injury to third parties and that, pursuant to Articles 33, paragraph 2, letter l) and 29 of legislative decree 40/2021, any breach of this obligation is sanctioned with a pecuniary administrative sanction and the withdrawal of the skipass imposed by the Public Authorities responsible for control.
20. Skiers engaged in taking long routes have to reach the lift connecting to their “departure valley” by 3.30 pm at the very latest.
21. The classification of the slopes, as shown on the skiing maps, is to be taken as mere indication.
22. For safety reasons it is not allowed to use the slopes outside of the lifts’ operation time. Transgressors shall be hold responsible and will undergo civil and criminal liability for damaging consequences eventually resulting from infringement.
23. Dolomiti Superski all-season skipasses, with exception of Superski Family and Superdays skipasses, are issued with a 5 (five) days validity for facilities located within the area Skirama Dolomiti Adamello-Brenta (Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo, Folgarida-Marilleva, Pejo, Ponte di Legno-Tonale, Andalo-Fai della Paganella, Monte Bondone, Folgaria-Lavarone) and within the ski areas operated by the companies Brentonico Ski Srl, Funivie Lagorai Spa and Panarotta Srl. The 5 days may be used in the mentioned ski areas within the period 01/12/2022 – 01/05/2023 on operating facilities conditionally on compliance with the prescriptions provided in relation to health emergencies. Federconsorzi Dolomiti Superski, the Valley Consortia and all the adhering facilities’ operators cannot guarantee that the lifts in the mentioned ski areas will be in operation and that the respective slopes will be accessible for skiing. Any abuse of the Dolomiti Superski all-season skipass will also imply, aside from the card’s immediate withdrawal, annulment, or suspension by personnel in charge of performing control in the respective area, the annulment, and the suspension of all available days valid for the above-mentioned ski areas. Should holders lose their Dolomiti Superski all-season skipass within the Skirama Dolomiti AdamelloBrenta ski area, or within those areas managed by Brentonico Ski srl, Fuivie Lagorai SpA or Panarotta srl areas, no substitute tickets for eventually available days will be issued, as the local officials in such area are not in a position to verify the actual ownership of the lost document. Tickets bought in substitution of a lost Dolomiti Superski all-season skipass will not be refunded.
24. The price of the skipass and of the points value card as well as the amount of charged units may be subject to change by fiscal, monetary, economic or social reasons as well as in case of limitations of the transport capacity by order of the authorities, by law or by other regulations.
25. By purchasing and/or using the skipass or the points value card, the ticket holder expressly acknowledges the content and entirely accepts the general terms and conditions including the supplementary terms and conditions regarding the Superski Family skipasses, available at central the points of sale and on the web site www.dolomitisuperski.com.
26. Pass holders understand and accept that in case of contrast or differences between the present English version of the terms and conditions and the Italian version, the latter has to be considered as the prevailing and as the only binding one.
27. These terms and conditions as well as the provisions of the transportation agreement are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Italy. Pass holders also acknowledge and accept that all disputes potentially arising with respect to the validity and the execution of the transportation agreement and with respect to the present terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bolzano/Bozen, unless the conditions for the application of the consumer jurisdiction are met.
28. Skiers ski at their own risk. The user's correct choice of route and gait must be appropriate to his or her ability, the condition of the ski slopes, the state of snow and signage, weather, visibility and commensurate with the opening hours of the lifts. Every skier must also comply with the relevant provincial and regional regulations as well as with the rules of conduct set forth in Law No. 363/2003, as amended, as well as the rules of good behavior displayed in the sales offices, at the lifts and on the website. In case of an accident, first aid and transport of injured persons are chargeable (250€). The last step for transportation back to the valley of departure must be reached by 3:30 p.m.
29. Rebalancing measures due to subsequent impossibility of operating the ski resorts until the end of 2019-20 winter season due to the health emergency caused by SARS-Cov-2 pandemic for skipass holders with seasonal validity. As compensation and definitive settlement of any dispute for the early closure of the lifts in the 2019-20 winter season, Dolomiti Superski and the Valley Consortia have proposed following measures, provided that they have not been claimed previously:
a) to holders of all-season skipasses (both skipasses of Dolomiti Superski and Valley Consortia) purchased in the 2019-20 season alternatively at the users' choice:
1.) a 10% discount on the purchase price of all-season skipasses for the 2022-23 season;
2.) issue of a ski pass of the same type purchased in the 2019-20 season (skipasses of Dolomiti Superski or Valley Consortia) valid from 10/03/2023 until the end of the 2022-23 winter season, at no extra cost; 3.) a 10% discount on the purchase price of Dolomiti Superdays 2022-23 skipasses. Skipasses that have already benefited from a promotion in any form during the 2019-20 season are excluded from these measures (e.g. season passes of children under 8 years of age issued in combination with those of their parents);
b) to holders of the Superski Family skipasses and the days at choice in the season skipasses (of Dolomiti Superski and Valley Consortia) purchased in the 2019-20 season: upon purchase of the same skipass type for the 2022-23 season, the not used ski days of the 2019-20 season will be added to the purchased ski days and will only be valid in the winter season 2022-23. In relation to Superski Family skipasses, if the family composition has undergone changes, the benefit of adding the not used ski days will be attributed to the first member of the 2019-20 family group who appears at the ticket offices in the 2022-23 season. The number of days cannot be spread over two or more family groups.
c) to holders of all-season skipasses of Valley Consortia combined with 4 Dolomiti Superski ski days purchased in the 2019-20 season: upon purchase of the same skipass type for the 2022-23 season, the not used Dolomiti Superski days of the 2019-20 season will be added to the usually purchasable Dolomiti Superski ski days and will only be valid in the winter season 2022-23.
These measures and the others communicated by Dolomiti Superski or by the individual Valley Consortia constitute a proposal for the economic rebalancing of the contract stipulated for the 2019- 20 season, also pursuant to art. 1463 and 1464 of the Italian civil code, despite the derogation of those provisions as regulated in the general terms and conditions valid for the relative winter season. The foregoing proposals, therefore, do not imply any acknowledgement of any claim or waiver of defense arguments, of the invocation of contractual clauses or of the assertion of objections, even of prescription or forfeiture, in the event of non-acceptance. The user has the right but not the obligation to accept the proposal. Even if the user does not accept the proposal made, the user can purchase a skipass. In this case, the ordinary prices are applied as per the tariff. The fact of not accepting the proposal does not imply a waiver of legal action, which therefore remains unaffected. Only if the user accepts the offer and therefore benefits from the discounts and other benefits described above, the beneficiary declares to be fully satisfied and have nothing else to claim from Dolomiti Superski, the Valley Consortia or the adhering companies in relation to the early closure of the lifts in March 2020 by order of the authorities.
The foregoing rebalancing measures cannot be combined with other promotions and/or discounted rates obtained during the winter seasons 2019-20, 2020-21, 2021-22 or planned for the 2022-23 season, with the only exception of the ordinary pre-sale purchases which are scheduled every year from around mid-November until December 24th. Also excluded from the application of the abovementioned rebalancing measures are those 2019-20 pass holders who have already benefited from a form of rebalancing or reimbursement (e.g. due to ski accident) in the previous seasons, or those who, through an invitation to an assisted negotiation or mediation procedure or through the initiation of legal proceedings, have expressed their willingness not to accept the proposed rebalancing measures of Dolomiti Superski, the Valley Consortia and the companies that manage the lifts.
30. Extraordinary right of withdrawal in the event of closures related to the SARS-CoV-2 health emergency for certain types of skipasses. Given the current emergency situation and for the 2022-23 winter season only, purchasers of certain specific types of skipasses, valid for the 2022-23 season, will be granted a right of withdrawal from the skipass contract in the event of closure of the lifts by order of the authorities due to the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic in progress, in the cases and with the effects regulated by the following paragraphs.
Holders of Dolomiti Superski all-season skipasses, bought during the winter season 2022-23, have the right to withdraw from the contract if authorities order the closure of all the Dolomiti Superski lifts or of all the lifts of a Valley Consortium (in the last case only if the user has the residence or the stable availability of an accommodation in one of the municipalities where a valley station of the relative closed facilities is located) for a period of at least 10 (ten) consecutive days in the regular season as defined in article 5, except for delayed opening.
Holders of all-season skipasses from Valley Consortia (even when combined with 4 Dolomiti Superski days), bought during the winter season 2022-23, have the right to withdraw from the contract if authorities order the closure of all the lifts of the relevant Valley Consortium, regardless of their place of residence or accommodation, for a period of at least 10 (ten) consecutive days in the regular season as defined in article 5, except for delayed opening.
In the event of closure of the lifts, ordered by the authorities, the right of withdrawal is excluded for users who have used 40 or more skiing days and for holders of promotional all-season skipasses or of skipasses with special rates, not indicated in the official price list.
Daily skipasses with a specific validity date and multi-day skipasses
Holders of Dolomiti Superski daily skipasses with a specific validity date or Dolomiti Superski multiday skipasses, are entitled to withdraw from the contract if, during the period of validity of the skipass, the authorities order the closure of all Dolomiti Superski lifts or all lifts of a Valley Consortium, in the last case only if the user has the residence or the stable availability of an accommodation in one of the municipalities where a valley station of the relative closed facilities is located. Holders of Valley Consortia skipasses, either daily ski cards with a specific validity date or multi-day skipasses, have the right to withdraw from the contract if, during the period of validity of the skipass, all the facilities of the relevant Valley Consortium are closed by order of authorities, regardless of their place of residence or accommodation.
Furthermore, exclusively holders of daily skipasses with a specific validity date or multi-day skipasses, of both Dolomiti Superski and Valley Consortia, have the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of an official positive PCR- or antigen-test result for SARS-CoV-2 virus or a quarantine measure issued during the validity period of the skipass. In both cases the right of withdrawal is also extended to the family members of the interested skipass holder concerned. The right of withdrawal is excluded when the skipass holder has an insurance coverage that provides even a partial reimbursement of the skipass price in such events.
The right of withdrawal is excluded for holders of promotional skipasses or of skipasses with special rates, not indicated in the official price list.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal and extent of reimbursement
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by means of the online procedure on the website www.dolomitisuperski.com within the 30th day from the beginning of the closure of the lifts or from the positive test result or from the quarantine measure. Where necessary, the existence of all requirements for exercising the right of withdrawal must be proven. If the right of withdrawal is exercised, the skipass will no longer be valid and users will be entitled to an amount calculated as specified below.
a) Holders of all-season skipasses, both Dolomiti Superski and Valley Consortia, will be entitled to a reimbursement determined in accordance with the closing date of the lifts, ordered by the authorities, as described in the following scheme:
by 15/12/2022 (included): 85% of the purchase price;
by 31/12/2022 (included): 70% of the purchase price;
by 15/01/2023 (included): 55% of the purchase price;
by 31/01/2023 (included): 40% of the purchase price;
by 15/02/2023 (included): 30% of the purchase price;
by 28/02/2023 (included): 20% of the purchase price;
by 15/03/2023 (included): 10% of the purchase price;
by 31/03/2023 (included): 5% of the purchase price;
after 01/04/2023 (inclusive): no refund granted.
b) Holders of all-season skipasses of Valley Consortia combined with 4 Dolomiti Superski days will be entitled to the above calculated reimbursement on the purchase price of the ordinary Valley Consortia all-season skipasses. The not used Dolomiti Superski days will be refunded at their purchase price, equal to € 37.50 for adults and € 28.75 for Junior for each not used ski day. The additional days added from the 2019-20 season are excluded from the refund.
c) Holders of Dolomiti Superski or Valley Consortia daily skipasses with a specific validity date or multi-day skipasses will be entitled to an amount equal to the difference between the price of the purchased skipass and the price of a skipass with a validity until the closure of the lifts, or the positive test result or the quarantine measure.
In any case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, if the skipass is still used after the first day of closure of the lifts of a Valley Consortium, the due amount will be determined from the last day of use; if the skipass is used after the exercise of the right of withdrawal, from the due amount calculated on the day on which the notice of withdrawal is received, an amount equal to the price of a daily skipass, based on the regarding season period, will be deducted for each day of subsequent use. For those who do not exercise the right of withdrawal, the skipass will continue to be usable for the entire period of validity. In such cases, any risk related to the closure’s duration and to a failed reopening of the lifts is expressly assumed by the user, who will not be entitled to any rebalancing measure, according to the provisions of article 6 and in exception of the provisions of art. 1463 and 1464 of the Italian civil code.
31. Extension of the period of validity in the event of closures related to the SARS-CoV-2 health emergency for other types of skipasses. Holders of Dolomiti Superski skipasses from the type Superski Family, Superdays and points value cards purchased during the 2022-23 winter season, have no right of withdrawal, but the period of validity of the card will be extended to include the entire 2023-24 winter season, if authorities order the closure of all the Dolomiti Superski lifts or of all the lifts of a Valley Consortium (in the last case only if the user has the residence or the stable availability of an accommodation in one of the municipalities where a valley station of the relative closed facilities is located) for a period of at least 10 (ten) consecutive days in the regular season as defined in Article 5, except for delayed opening.
Holders of Valley Consortia skipasses of the type days at choice in the season or points value card purchased during the 2022-23 winter season, have no right of withdrawal, but the period of validity of the card will be extended to include the entire 2023-24 winter season, if authorities order the closure of all the lifts of the relevant Valley Consortium, regardless of their place of residence or accommodation, for a period of at least 10 (ten) consecutive days in the regular season as defined in Article 5, except for delayed opening.
32. Precautionary measures in relation to the current epidemic. Dolomiti Superski and its member companies are committed to adopting all the most appropriate measures to help contain the contagion. Equally essential is the individual behavior of users, who must scrupulously comply with the prescriptions and advices of the Authorities, whose knowledge Dolomiti Superski helps to spread also through its website. As a result, it is forbidden to use the lifts in case of non-compliance with regulations and prescriptions possibly in force. Any form of liability on the part of the facilities’ operators in the event of infection is therefore excluded.
Edition: W01 – 2022-23
Dolomiti Superski and the federated valley consortia reserve the right to modify these general terms and conditions. Any changes will be promptly published on the website and will be valid from the time of publication for purchases made subsequently.